Frequently asked questions
- What is a Partnering Event?
- How does the Partnering Event work?
- How can I register for Partnering Event?
- What type of information do I need for the registration form?
- Is it possible to insert more than one profile?
- Is it possible to modify a profile?
- When will my profile be available online?
- How can I select meetings?
- Can I refuse a meeting?
- When will I get my personal meeting schedule?
- What if, due to unforseen reasons, I cannot participate in the Partnering Event?
- How is the travel grant allocated?
- What happens if I do not qualify for a travel grant?
- How is the grant paid?
- Is there an app for my mobile?
1. What is a Partnering Event?
It is a matchmaking event where people meet and greet at high speed. Bilateral meetings take about 20 minutes, which is usually enough to get to know the other party. Then, the bell rings and the next meeting starts.
2. How does the Partnering Event work?
Each participant registers with an offer/request profile which will be displayed on the event website. Each participant can request meetings with the other participants they would like to talk to. A few days prior to the event, each participant will receive a meeting schedule, showing WHO to meet with, WHEN and WHERE.
What are the benefits of participating in the Partnering Event?
All participants can present their product, service, technology or investment online before The Healthy Future Partnering Event at IBF2018. The offer/request profiles will be extensively promoted. Participants can get in contact with each other before the event and know exactly who they will meet at the event. This Partnering Event therefore presents a very efficient and focused way of finding new collaboration partners.
3. How can I register for the Partnering Event?
You can register by providing the following information:
- Your organisation details
- Your availability for meetings during the Partnering Event
- Your Offer / Request profiles
4. What type of information do I need for the registration form?
Give some information about the organisation you are working for, its focus and areas of activity.
VERY_IMPORTANT: Fill in your offer/request profile and give a detailed description. The profile is your virtual shop window - the higher the quality, the more participants will be interested in talking to you!
5. Is it possible to insert more than one profile?
Yes. Every participant can insert several profiles. Please note that profiles are associated with participants. The same organisation can be registered several times with different participants.
6. Is it possible to modify a profile?
Yes. Log in with your Autologin link.
To amend your organisation information, click on My profile → Company → click on the edit pen symbol.
To modify your profile, click on My profile → PRODUCT, SERVICE, etc. → click on the edit pen symbol.
7. When will my profile be available online?
Every profile will be quality-checked by the event organiser. If it meets the quality criteria it will be published online, if not, you will be contacted by the event organiser to amend your profile.
8. How can I select meetings?
Check which offer/request profiles are the most interesting for you.
Click on Request Meeting to arrange a meeting. A meeting with this participant is then requested.
9. Can I refuse a meeting request?
Yes, you can.
Log in with your Autologin link → Select Meetings → Reject/Cancel. The respective meeting will be cancelled.
10. When will I get my personal meeting schedule?
You will receive your preliminary meeting schedule about a week before the event. Before your visit to The Healthy Future Partnering Event download your final meeting schedule which will take last-minute changes into consideration.
11. What if, due to unforseen reasons, I cannot participate in the Partnering Event?
Remember companies from all over the world will be attending and all efforts should be made to attend once meetings have been accepted. We understand unforeseen circumstances may affect your participation and in such an event please inform the event organiser immediately.
15. Is there an app for my mobile?
B2Match mobile app download links: